If participant is younger than 18 years old, a parent or legal guardian needs to complete a liability release form for the minor.
If a parent or legal guardian is not able to sign the release in the presence an Wake Zone employee, the release must be notarized in the space provided on the liability release form.
If a legal guardian is completing the release, official notarized proof of legal guardianship papers must be provided.
- Annual, bi-annual, monthly and weekly memberships start the date of purchase and expire the consecutive year, half year, month or week after the date of purchase.
- Memberships are non-transferable. No rain checks or refunds.
- No blackout dates apply.
- Memberships do not include any rental equipment (e.g. life vest, board or combo).
- Wake Zone reserves the right to terminate any membership passes if fraudulent wristband usage has been determined or for any other reason management deems valid grounds for termination.
- Wake Zone does not freeze or hold passes. However, Wake Zone management may consider an exception to this rule in case of a doctor’s note proving long-term (3months>) and injury sustained at Wake Zone due to wakeboarding, wake skating or waterskiing.