In addition to our busy cable park,Wake Zone has a Pro-shop and rental office selling and renting all of the latest boards, bindings, clothes and accessories. We will also be opening up a casual restaurant in Little Elm in 2014.
Positions available will fall into four categories and those hired will float from station to station throughout the day:
- Internship Positions (learn to instruct, interact, & business start-up skills)
- Pro-Shop/Front Desk Positions
- Cable Operators
- Kids Camp Counselors
We are looking for creative, outgoing people who are willing to learn and are looking to work in a fun but fast paced environment.
- Friendly attitude, ability to interact with families/children.
- Ability to operate cash register, complete cash or credit card transactions.
- Responsible for opening and closing location, according to company guidelines.
- Restocking inventory, maintaining location appearance, even when not under direct supervision.
- Previous knowledge of the water sports industry is not a requirement, but is recommended.
- Ability or knowledge to give lessons / pointers to beginners
(We plan on taking the time with each employee to arm you with all the knowledge necessary to work in this industry)
Positions and Duties (positions requires a very high level of customer service):
- Pro-Shop/Rental Desk Staff
- Sporting Goods Sales
- Park Pass sales
- Client Logging
- Cash Register Transactions
- Management of pro-shop appearance and customer flow
- Cable Operators:
- Must enjoy working outdoors
- This position allows direct involvement with our customers by assisting them off the dock and out onto the lake
- Overseeing rider protocol
- You’ll learn the cable’s operational procedures
- Management of the loading ramp
- Website Management & Media Relations
- Inventory Management
We thank you in advance for your interest in working for Wake Zone and we look forward to receiving your application.
Sales and Marketing Director - Wake Zone - work from home!!
Wake Zone Cable Park is the industry leading wakeboard park and we have one of the coolest, most innovative venues in the world. We are actively seeking one, or possibly two marketing and sales director. Its an ideal position for stay at home mom's. The job can be performed from home and you will have the full support of Wake Zone's management team.
The job involves marketing Wake Zone to churches, youth groups, businesses, PTA's and other groups to hold events, picnics, company parties and private events at Wake Zone. The job has a base salary with commissions - make just 25-40 phone calls or emails a day to make some great commissions selling a venue that is fun, affordable and desirable, particularly in the summer months. Prefer someone with some sales background i.e. not shy about picking up the phone to call someone to explain what Wake Zone is. Perfect part time job for someone - Preferably someone that lives in Oklahoma County. Base salary plus commission. Please send resume via email to email@example.com
if interested, or if you have any questions.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY